Bansi Rava Dal DosaAugust 18, 2021
The goodness of Vijay Bansi Sooji and Moong Dal make the perfect way to start your day, making it healthier and easier to prepare, with chopped green chilies.
- 200 gm / 1.5 cup Vijay Bansi Sooji
- 200 gm / 1 cup Moong Dal
- 1 green chilli
- 10 gm / ½ inch Ginger
- 6 gm / 1 tsp Salt
- Wash and Soak the moong dal for 1.5 to 2 hours.
- In a blender, add the soaked dal, Vijay Gold Bansi Sooji, green chilli, ginger and salt. Blend till fine.
- Rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Adjust the consistency with water if required.
- Prepare the dosa’s on a hot tawa and serve hot with Bhaji or your favorite chutney!
- The batter must be rested for 10-15 minutes minimum so that the sooji has time to absorb moisture. You can then adjust the consistency by adding water.
- You can keep the batter slightly coarse, just ensure that all the dal is blended.
- If you prefer the dosa’s slightly thick, cook them on a low flame to ensure that it gets cooked through.
South Indian Style Egg Curry