When you’re used to Indian food and it’s always best to have a diet that moderately uses your staple products. Second, many nutritious foods such as whole grains, fresh vegetables, healthy fats, low fat milk and fruits are part of the Indian diet itself. Indian cuisine also uses a number of spices that are not only nutritious but also medicinal in the food.
Turmeric is one such example that helps cure various diseases such as heartburn, diarrhea, gas, bloating, stomach ache, etc. Similarly, cardamom tends to cure certain illnesses as well. An Indian diet also has 70% of vegetables in it, which is a very significant component of the diet.
To keep the body healthy and revitalize the tissues, fresh produce is incredibly vital. Yoghurt is another favorite that helps make Indian food great for diets. Yoghurt is filled with calcium from fermented milk, which protects the body from acquiring extra fat and makes the digestive tract healthy as well.
Bland foods such as soups and salads are part of most Western diets, but Indian foods are rich in flavor and spices and thus small portions satisfy the appetite. Indian foods often have a range of tastes and meals that will help you not get sick of nutritional food.
The best diet chart for weight loss should not consist of foods or drinks that are refined, high in calories or high in sugar. They not only contribute to weight gain, they are bad for the general health and contribute to chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease and obesity.
It is strongly recommended to limit or completely avoid the intake of these foods.
Here is the list of foods to avoid while you are on Indian diet plan for weight loss.
• Sweeteners like sugar, honey, condensed milk
• Foods which have high sugar such as candy, ice cream, cakes, cookies, rice pudding, high sugar cereals etc.
• Foods which have high fats such as French fries, chips, fried foods etc.
• Trans fats like Vanaspati, margarine, processed foods
• Refined oils such as canola oil, soybean oil, grapeseed oil etc.
• Refined grains like white bread, white pasta
• Highly sweetened beverages such as soda, aerated drinks, sports drinks
Occasional therapies are good, but consistently consuming them can have debilitating effects on your weight loss and your health