Instant Neer DosaAugust 13, 2021
This Dosa, a popular breakfast from Mangalorean cuisine in South, does not require any soaking, grinding, or fermentation. Breakfast made easy with Vijay Gold!
- In a bowl, combine the Vijay Gold Rice flour along with salt and water to form a thin watery batter, it should have the consistency of milk.
- Grease a cast iron or nonstick pan with oil and pour the batter into the hot pan, tilting slightly to spread the batter evenly.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes on medium high flame.
- Take out and spread on a bamboo mesh or a strainer to cool.
- Once cool to the touch, fold into quarter and serve.
- Stir the batter well before each pour. The rice flour tends to settle at the bottom.
- You may need to adjust the consistency while preparing it. Do not make the batter too thin otherwise it will not cook properly.
South Indian Style Egg Curry